"The Ultimate Empowerment Toolkit for Parents"
The Parental Toolkit is the #1 Choice for Family Development
Parents can now transform their inadequacies into effective skills for their children.
Parental skills are fundamental in raising children who excel in all areas of their life.
A child's life is like a piece of paper
on which every person leaves a mark.
- Chinese Proverb
A parent's reaction to stress affects the way a child reacts to stress. If a parent reacts negatively, a child will learn to react negatively as well.
In addition, negative reactions to stress, such as yelling and lashing out, can scare a child. Children can learn to shut themselves down and may even think that they are the cause of the stress.
By utilizing The Parental Toolkit, parental stress can be handled positively and it helps children see that their parents' love for them never changes, even when they are stressed out.
The Parental Toolkit helps address the issue of STRESS and how to deal with it effectively. Learn how to build long lasting, productive relationships with your family members.
The Parental Toolkit Also Includes:
- 10 Power Packed Parental Navigation Strategies
- 7 Steps for Developing Your Children’s Vision Statement
- Top 3 Negotiation Techniques Children Use Against Their Parents
- Non-Verbal/Verbal/Visual Communication Tactics to Control Behavior
- 6 Teaching Styles Parents Can Use Consciously to Communicate Success to Their Children
- Time Management Tips for Organizing Your Child’s Day
•A Home Study Course Workbook (over 200 pages)
•10 Examples of a Child’s Vision Statement
•10 Step “Mind Mapping” Instructions for Parents
•5 Fundamental Techniques Parents Can Utilize in Mobilizing Their Children Toward Developing the Heart of an Effective Leader
•Procrastination Signs to Look for in Your Children
•Over 30 Symptoms of a Stressed-Out Child
•30 Techniques for Reducing Family, School and Friend Stressors
•Elementary/Middle/High School Financial Planning Strategies
•7 Attributes Parents Should Look for in Their Children
•How to Create an Educational Resource
Database for Your Child
About the Inventor of "The Parenting Toolkit"
As a certified life coach to hundreds of parents and their children, Yvonne has strived diligently to create innovative and synergistic programs that produce outstanding and successful results for parents and their children. Some of the community development programs organized and sponsored by Yvonne Brooks include:
1. Providing lunches for Skid Row Kids and Families weekly
2. Proving hygiene packs to homeless families in downtown Los Angeles
3. Providing Kids/Teens Finance programs to Elementary, Middle and High Schools
4. Providing Parenting Classes and Courses online, home study and classroom style
5. Providing volunteer opportunities for families in the community
6. Providing mentorship programs for parents and their children
Yvonne is continually striving to improve the overall quality of life for families and communities alike. With the development of The Parental Toolkit parents can now actively participate in the development of their children and the renewing of their own communities.
Retail Price $199.99
Special Introductory Price $97.00